- H-DAC and Addon H-PreAmp encased and used along with PSU Pre 2016 external power supply
- Very high performance DAC-preamplifier with headphone amplifier
- Compact and simplified design yet extensive list of features
- Coaxial, optical, and USB inputs
- DAC filter response switch
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs, approximately 2 Vrms output level
I have stated some of my boards as “Arduino-compatible” as many other DIY and commercial electronics you can find nowadays. Simply put it means that you can develop Arduino programs (sketches) for that board with the Arduino IDE. Here are some information and references how to make a board Arduino compatible and what it means.