This is an updated version of my old miniD preamp from 2014 combining miniDSP and 4-channel DAC-preamplifier
- Small 4-channel preamplifier with digital signal processor and digital-to-analog converter
- DSP can be used for crossover for 2-way speaker or between speaker and subwoofer, and/or digital room correction
- 4 digital SPDIF stereo inputs and one analog input
- 4-channel unbalanced analog output
- DSP-solution consists of ADAU1701-based miniDSP-board and applicable software
- Atmel AVR-based firmware with extensive features such as IR-remote, balance, offset for inputs and outputs, DSP bypass, selection between analog or digital volume control, etc.
- Main components: SRC4392 SPDIF-receiver and sample rate converter, miniDSP-board, PCM4104 DAC, OPA1662 op-amps and PGA4311 volume control