ADC AK5572 boards are available again, in slightly modified version 1.2. Despite a rather long list of changes there are no differences in performance and no major changes in functionality.
Audio ADC with superb performance figures in a compact form factor. Suits audio recording kit, Hifi systems, or audio measurement applications.
- Up to 768 kHz / 32-bit audio
- Very high (measured) performance, typically:
- 121 dBA dynamic range / SNR (124 dBA in mono mode)
- -113 dB THD+N (-1 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- -117 dB THD (-8 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- -130 dB crosstalk (10 kHz)
- Balanced differential input
- Stereo or mono operation
- I2S output; Master or Slave
- HW configurable (supports I2C as well)
- Assembled boards available
Simple USB audio interface for headset
- Based on PCM2912A reference design; single IC providing:
- 2-channel DAC and headphone amplifier
- 1-channel ADC and microphone bias
- TRRS jack for headset, or headphones and microphone can be wired out separately
- CTIA or OMTP type jack can be selected with jumper link
- Not for higher end audio but perfectly adequate for gaming, podcasts, calls, etc.