Digital signal processor designed for my 4-channel DIY system.
- 6 digital stereo inputs: 2 toslinks, 2 coaxial RCAs, 1 coaxial BNC and AES/EBU (XLR)
- 4 coaxial BNC stereo outputs offering 8-channel output where channels are mixed/filtered from two input channels
- All electrical connectors are transformer-isolated
- Can be used for crossover filtering for multi-way active speakers, parametric equalisation, digital room correction; filters are given in parameters (PEQ), biquads and/or FIR coefficients; also includes level, delay, polarity, compressor/limiter
- DSP-solution from miniDSP: miniSHARC OEM/DIY-board and miniSHARC plugin software; outputs with CS8406
Note that this is one of my “old” projects and is kind of obsolete. I do have bare PCBs if someone wants but I have no intentions to further develop the design, documentation, or measurements, which are not really comprehensive. However, the device was fully functional so feel free to pick tips for your own implementation.